- What is a premium phone number?
- How much do premium phone numbers cost?
- How can I renew my premium number?
What is a premium phone number?
Any number that requires a yearly fee to retain is considered a premium number. These include the following:
- Vanity: A specifically-requested combination of numbers
- Custom: Chosen from a list of available numbers
- Canadian: All Canadian numbers are considered premium
How much do premium phone numbers cost?
Premium numbers vary in price depending on the option selected. Current costs (less applicable taxes and fees) are listed below:
- Vanity numbers: $10 yearly
- Custom numbers: $3 yearly
- Canadian numbers: $10 yearly
How can I renew my premium number?
Please note that your premium number subscription does not necessarily run concurrent to your phone service subscription. As such, the renewal period for your premium number and phone service may fall on different dates.
If you have an active premium number subscription and are within 90 days of expiration, you can use our Rapid Renew tool to renew your service.
Alternatively, you can renew your premium phone number by completing the following steps:
- Login to the my.magicJack.com portal.
- At the top of the screen, a banner notification will alert you that your phone number requires renewal.
- Underneath the magicJack Devices section of the page, locate the Number Status column. Click the Add a Year link associated with your expired phone number. Your 1 year number renewal will automatically be added to your cart.
- Click Checkout Now to continue to the checkout screen.
- Complete the checkout process. Your renewal will be immediately applied to your account.