If your computer’s speakers do not work, or if you hear computer sounds coming from your telephone, please follow the directions below for your operating system:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- If your Control Panel is in Category View, double-click Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices. If not in Category View, go directly to the Step 4
- Double Click on Sounds and Audio Devices
- Click the Audio Tab (the middle one)
- Under both Sound Playback and Sound Recording, select your default audio device (the one you want to use) from the drop down menu. Never select Tigerjet as your default device
- Click the box labeled Use Only Default Device, located in the bottom left corner of the window
- Click Apply and OK
- Click the Windows Button (Old Start Button)
- Click Control Panel.
- If your Control Panel is in Classic View, Double-Click Sound. If not in Classic View, you may skip this step
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Click Sound.
- Right-Click on your default device (the one you want to use) and select Set as Default Device. Never select Tigerjet as your default device
- Click OK.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- In your system tray (bottom-right corner), right-click on the speaker icon
- Click “Playback devices”
- Right-click on the desired output device and select “Set as Default Device”. Never select Tigerjet as your default device
- Click OK
- Navigate to Apple menu > System Preferences > Sound > Output
- Select the sound output device you wish to use. Never select Tigerjet as your default device